Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kristen Wiig Has Retired ‘SNL’ Characters Gilly Penelope

Sad news for fans of Kristen Wiig‘s characters on Saturday Night Live … she reveals in a new interview with Time magazine that she has retired her SNL characters Gilly and Penelope. That’s right, the SNL characters that we love to laugh at on the late night comedy sketch show are no more … they [...]

Yesterday was a totally chilled out day. Plans to hang out last night got pushed back to Wednesday and that left me with a very sunny and hot day here in LA to enjoy all by myself. I have just started to recover from my illness of late so it was nice to just relax and chill out … in the heat ;)




I got out of the house for a bit to soak up some sun, which was really nice. I toyed with the idea of hanging out at the beach but the traffic was a huge deterrent. I really just laid low, kept my Monday pretty simple. Tonight, tho, I am SO excited to FINALLY get to see Thor! I’ll be seeing the movie at a screening tonight and I’m just way too excited. Popcorn, candy and the god of Thunder? Yes, please!!


Happy Tuesday!!




John Tyler
marketing internet
Friedel Dzubas
echange de lien
Beyonce

No comments: