Monday, October 25, 2010

Conan O’Brien Promotes ‘Conan’ In ‘Vanity Fair’ Magazine

Here is our first look at the just released ad promo for Conan O’Brien‘s new late night talk show Conan as featured exclusively in the new issue of Vanity Fair magazine: Plain, simple, to the point. What is much more entertaining is the latest promo video Conan released to hype up interest in his new [...]

Yes, I spent another few hours playing Pokémon SoulSilver but I was so close to finishing the game that I simply had to get ‘er done. After I downloaded the Special Events Mew that is available now until October 30 via the Nintendo Wifi Connection part of the game, I leveled it up from 5 to 40 and then took on the Elite Four and Big Boss Lance to become Johto League Champion of the game:




And as soon as I finished and was crowned champion, a whole new batch of 8 Gym Leaders popped up for me to take on in the Kanto Region of the game:




Which means I have a whole LOT more of the game to get thru before I really finish Pokémon SoulSilver. I’m pretty sure these video game updates are gettin’ kinda old for some of y’all but I had to see the game thru to the end! And now, I’m halfway there ;)


After playing Pokémon last night, David and I made the trek down to Manhattan Beach to hang out with Josh and Emma for a bit. We drank and snacked and just hung out, ’twas fun.


Tonight, I’ll be making my way to the Greek Theater to do red carpet and attend the 2010 Spike Scream Awards. It’ll be my first time attending the show so I’m excited. Happy Saturday!



Hans Hofmann
Breaking information
John Sargent
internet articles
Dr. Dre

No comments: